Digimon RPG

Site is inactive until further notice

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

motherboard should i get for an hp pavilion a1000y case?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RahimBhai
Normal
Normal

PostSubject: motherboard should i get for an hp pavilion a1000y case?   Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:47 am

Your HP case (the cheapest part of the pc!) takes a 'Micro-ATX' size motherboard.

That limits the possible range of motherboards\deals you will find. (look for a motherboard\processor package)

Now you are already buying 'a whole new computer' except the case, why stop there? (unless you want the small form factor)

My advise (thats why your here!) is to buy a case that fits full 'ATX' form factor motherboards and go from there, much more choice.

Depending on money and what you want if your building a good rig for gaming\multimedia etc DON'T buy a case with power supply, they are usually sh*t (cheap\unreliable). Choose a case, choose a separate power supply (after research!)

If your just building a generic rig, for browsing etc, ignore the above, lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
XREDXR
Normal
Normal

PostSubject: Re: motherboard should i get for an hp pavilion a1000y case?   Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:33 pm

send free sms
tv free

Depending on money and what you want if your building a good rig for gaming\multimedia etc DON'T buy a case with power supply, they are usually sh*t (cheap\unreliable). Choose a case, choose a separate power supply (after research!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

motherboard should i get for an hp pavilion a1000y case?
Page 1 of 1