Digimon RPG

Site is inactive until further notice

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

motherboard will be the most compliant for the long haul of upgrading in the future?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RahimBhai
Normal
Normal

PostSubject: motherboard will be the most compliant for the long haul of upgrading in the future?   Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:48 am

That's a bit difficult to predict since technology moves so fast, and things get phased out quickly

Obviously, you'd want a high end board, that supports 24 GB of RAM, and the upcoming USB 3.0

I'd suggest a Core i7 1366 socket board since it supports the most powerful processors available now, and it will also support the Core i9s coming out this year sometime, unlike the 1156 socket Core i7s.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
XREDXR
Normal
Normal

PostSubject: Re: motherboard will be the most compliant for the long haul of upgrading in the future?   Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:33 pm

powerful processors available now, and it will also support the Core i9s coming out this year sometime, unlike the 1156 socket Core i7s.

send free sms
tv free
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XREDXR
Normal
Normal

PostSubject: Re: motherboard will be the most compliant for the long haul of upgrading in the future?   Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:01 am

Obviously, you'd want a high end board, that supports 24 GB of RAM, and the upcoming USB 3.0

out of state movers
insourcing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: motherboard will be the most compliant for the long haul of upgrading in the future?   

Back to top Go down

motherboard will be the most compliant for the long haul of upgrading in the future?
Page 1 of 1